Is it safe to have Mucobron forte while breast feeding an infant?
safe for both mother and baby
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Mucobron forte is used for treatment of cough and is an effective treatment.
You can keep taking it as advised as it is safe for both mother and child.
Take steam inhalation thrice a day and avoid cold beverages till cough is away.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast feeding on lactare to increase breast milk safe
- Is it safe to use melacare cream while breast feeding
- Is it safe to take biotin while breast feeding
- Nausea while breast feeding
- Is acitrom safe in breast feeding
- Severe breast pain while breast feeding
- Is histatussin safe to take while breast feeding
- Normaxin safe in breast feeding
- Is mucobron forte safe for post stroke patients
- Is it safe to take phentermine while breast feeding
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?