Is it safe to have Lupi-HCG 5000 injections every week during pregnancy?
My wife has conceived for the 3rd time. Her earlier 2 cases were aborted due to miscarriage. The last miscarriage happened in Feb'13. This time the Dr. has advised for injecting Lupi-HCG 5000 at every week (Monday), till 25.05.15. She is now 8 weeks 2/3 days (her LMP was on 27.02.15.). Other medicines given are as follows: Bestone L Tabs (1 × daily, after food), Biopreg-F Tabs (1 × daily, after food) and Argenta sachets (2 sachets daily, after Lunch & Dinner).
Her 1st usg was done on 26.05.15. (during her last 2 miscarriages, the usg showed reduced sac volumes.) This time it showed that so far the things are OK and the heartbeat was also there.
What is your idea about the nature of treatment going on - is it well or not...
Hello Mr. XXXX, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Congratulations for the pregnancy and I really wish her the best of health.
Treatment given to her by her doctor is good and optimum.
Along with all these I would like to advice her micronised progesterone vaginal tablets at night in a dose of 300 mg.
It will help in continuing pregnancy to a large extent.
Also take a note of the following points -
- ask her to have a good rest with no exertion at all
- avoid intercourse
- take ample amount of water
- ask her to take good amount of milk and green leafy vegetables
- almonds and walnuts are very good and should be taken on daily basis
- avoid any kind of stress
- keep taking all the medicines as prescribed daily without a miss.
Thanks for the detailed answer and advice......... I would just like to know about the function of different medicines the Dr. has prescribed. In particular, what are the roles of the Lupi HCG 5000 injection, taken every week, and also the role of the Argenta Sachet?
Also Doctor, about the micronised progesterone vaginal tablets that you have recommended, which Tabs should I ask across the Pharmacy counter?
All help in supporting pregnancy
Hi dear, lupiHCG is basically a placental hormone which helps in adherence of placenta to uteris and thus preventing bleeding or abortion by supporting placenta in a very natural way.
Argenta XXXXXXX and bestone L has essential amino acids which are building blocks of baby and this helps in growth and vitality.
Biopreg F has folic acid and ensures proper formation of baby body parts and also prevents abortion and placental separation.
Micronised progesterone is available in many good brands like susten, gestone or naturogest tablets.
Take it in sustained release form in strength of 300 mg.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hcg injections during pregnancy
- Hcg injections in early pregnancy
- Can i take duphaston and hcg injection weekly during pregnancy
- Pregnant miprogen lupi hcg 5000 prescribed why
- Hcg ovutrig injection during early pregnancy
- Hcg 5000 duphaston and pregnancy
- Hcg 5000 injection during pregnancy
- Dose of hcg injection during early pregnancy
- Is hcg injection advisable during 6 weeks of pregnancy
- Hcg injections are prescribed during 5th week of pregnancy