Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
You need to cut down
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
120 ml of whisky is considered four standard pack and this is not safe for any body whatever you take to counter the side effects or ill effects.
The maximum permissible dose of alcohol is 14-21 drinks per week or 2-3 drinks per day for men and less for women.
I understand the benefits of alcohol in stress management but there are other methods of stress management. The many of the things about stress management do not need costly things and can be followed easily at home or your work place.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Nothing more than myth
Thanks for reverting back to me.
What you got from the people are just myths prevalent in society. Every alcohol type has different percentage and that only matters. If you take high concentration it will cause more damage and if you take low concentration alcohol of similar amount it is likely to cause less damage.
Rum, whisky and vodka have almost 40 % alcohol and do not differ in causing extent of damage to liver and brain.
Having said this multi vitamins are only useful if there is deficiency of particular vitamin. They do not interfere with metabolism of alcohol and so do not able to counter to the damage. Although should be supplemented as alcoholic individuals are more prone to deficiency.
"If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health".
Taking along with Losar H for BP please!!!!!
There are no major side effects
Thanks for reverting back to me.
Sertraline do not have major side effects on long term. The most of side effects are limited to first few months and on long term most common side effect is sexual problems and weight gain. If you have not developed any side effects till date you are unlikely to develop in near future. There is no reported interaction of sertraline with losar H.
If you are not having any symptoms for which sertraline was started and did not develop any side effects till date it is not a good idea to change the medication as no medicine is without side effects.
In case you are facing any problem with sertraline let me know so we can discuss the right alternative to it.
I hope this answers your question. If you have more question write back to me. I will be happy to assist you.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is drinking 120ml of whisky per day safe
- Hajmola safe to take everyday
- Is it safe to eat spinach everyday
- Is drinking whiskey everyday an alcoholic
- Is taking tylenol everyday safe
- Benift of drinking alcohol everyday
- Shelcal 500 everyday is it safe
- Shellcal 500 everyday is it safe
- Is it safe to take celestamine everyday
- 120 ml liqure decrease sperm count
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?