Is it safe to go for laser hair removal while on Elevit?
Can go for laser hair removal
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints.
Yes you can go for laser hair removal while taking elevit.
Once you conceive stop going for laser hair removal.
Thanks for answering my question.
The laser clinic actually say Elevit would make my hormone go up even though I am not trying to conceive yet. The laser clinic say when this happen the laser hair removal would not be effective due to the hormone surge while taking Elevit.
I have looked at the contents of Elevit, they are mostly vitamins B, C and H. Not sure whether the rest of the ingredients would cause hormone surge or hormone change of the body. Would be able to confirm this?
I don’t think elevit can cause rise of hormones
I don’t think elevit can lead to surge of hormones or. hormonal changes as it contains only vitamins and minerals.
According to me you can safely go for laser treatment while on elevit.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laser hair removal safe with hashimoto's safe
- Laser hair removal while menstruating
- Laser hair removal is it safe on beauty marks
- Are tampons safe during laser hair removal
- Is elite laser safe for underarm axillary hair removal
- Is laser treatment for hair removal a safe option
- Safe to take biotin during laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal while taking iron supplements
- Wearing a tampon while getting laser hair removal
- Is laser hair removal safe on the long run