Is it safe to go for hair transplant?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Looking for hair transplant, checked most of the clinic. Need suggestion on "Hairline Clinic" XXXXXXX Nagar, Bangalore Clinic. ( Dr XXXXXXX G)
Could some one please help me to come out from the ambiguity. I am looking for a life saver answer.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for writing in.

Hairline clinic at XXXXXXX Nagar is a good place to undergo hair transplant.
It is a member of the ISHRS (International Society for Hair Restoration and Surgery)
which is a very respected organization all over the world.

Also you should talk to the patients who have undergone surgery at the clinic.
The actual results should be compared with the claims made by the clinic.The contacts can be given to you by the clinic itself.

As such it is a very good centre for all types of hair problems and hair surgery.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
DRSudarshan
MD Dermatology.