Is it safe to give Ferium XT syrup along with Himalaya Septilin to an infant?
can i give my 28 months girl baby weighing 11kg ,ferium xt syrup twice daily along-with Himalyan septilin (she prefers taking both together ) any side effects.Thnx
You can give.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. You can give them together and twice daily. If her iron and hemoglobin level is normal then no need to give ferium xt. Ferium xt can cause gastric upset. So better avoid it if there is no indication.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?