Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Ofloxacin?
nausea and vomitting
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that there is no contraindication to taking alcohol with ofloxacin.
if you are on metronidazole or ornidazole along with it, then there may be a problem.
There is a possibility of severe nausea.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is safe to take metronidazole,ofloxacin and doxycycline together
- Is ofloxacin safe around conception
- Smoking marijuana while taking ofloxacin
- Is it safe to take ofloxacin during period
- Ofloxacin and alcohol
- Does ofloxacin safe in infants
- Foods to avoid while taking ofloxacin and ornidazole
- Can we drink alcohol with ofloxacin and ornidazole tablet
- Is ornidazole and ofloxacin safe to take during pregnancy
- Can you drink alcohol when taking ofloxacin and ornidazole