Is it safe to continue taking Olive Extract while on Keflex?
Yes you can use them together
Welcome to Health Care Magic, Thanks for writing to us,
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
It's a pleasure to know that Olive extract has been great for you.
I understand that you will hate to leave such helpful natural medication but i want to tell you that you will not have to do that.
Olive extract has no interaction with Cephalexin, so in my opinion you can take it without any real issues.
Yes Cephalexin independently may cause you some symptoms like allergy , diarrhoea or other of it's side effects but as far as interaction is concerned there is no document interaction between the two medicines you have mentioned.
So use them hopefully you will get rid of the infection and Olive extract will keep helping you as before:)
Have a great weekend.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take keflex for chronic prostate pain ?
- Taking paxil and keflex
- Can i take keflex for infection, soft tissue ?
- Can i take ibuprofen with keflex
- Taking keflex while pregnant
- Fever after childbirth taking keflex antibiotics needed
- Is keflex safe during pregnancy
- Taking keflex for uti having swollen gland suggestions
- Should i continue with keflex for diarrhea
- Is keflex safe