Is it safe to change medication for high BP?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Yes you are doing the right thing. You should discuss with your doctor about changing BP medications.
If you were my patient I would recommend to change indapamide with an ARB preparation such as ibersartan or losartan.
However since this is a medication which has some side effects you should discuss with your doctor.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Question about high bp medication
- What is the medical term for high bp
- Diet and medication for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp and gastritis
- Is it safe to take prednisone for high bp
- What are the alternative medications for high bp
- Need medication for high bp
- What medication is suggested for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Drugs/medication for high bp
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?