Is it possible to keep someone breathing for long time after death?
yes, it is possible
Yes. It is possible to keep someone breathing for long time after death also through ventilator. But it does not serve any purpose in the absence of other organs not working.
Yes there are various tests to find when other organs have stopped working and when is the machine to be disconnected. But I am sorry that it is beyond the scope of this website to discuss & explain all the procedures. Moreover those parameters are difficult to explain in a language which you will understand.
If you have any more specific concerns, please feel free to write it here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does a person hear after death
- Is it possible to vomit after death
- Cheyne-stokes breathing death
- How long til death after mottled feet?
- Breathing after death
- Fixing of pupils after death time taken
- Possible for death to occur in child after myocardial infarction
- Eye watering after death is it possible
- How long eye alive after death
- How long after morphine til death