Is it possible to improve count and motility using any medicine?
Thank you for your query.
First, I will talk about your sperm count. It is very much lower than ideal. For a successful pregnancy, minimum 20 million / ml sperm and motility of >50% is required which is lacking in your report. So, with this report, it is difficult to have a baby.
Now, a varicocele is just abnormal dilatation of the veins present in the spermatic cord. This veinous complex is very important for spermatogenesis. Because, this complex maintains the ideal temperature of scrotum and thus provides an appropriate environment for spermatogenesis.
As you have varicocele, it is very normal to have this type of testosterone (for your age and sex) level also complicate the situation.
You have to understand that you have to be treated for varicocele first. Because, only then a normal spermatogenesis will take place. There is no other option.
So, consult with a general surgeon for a thorough clinical examination, ordering any other investigation if required and for further management.
So, you have to go for varicocele surgery.
Hope this information suffices. Let me know if you have any more question.
Thank you for writing back.
Now a days, microsurgery is best option. But you should think it from your economical aspect.
Varicocele embolization method is helpful specially in post surgical vericocele.
If you have your answers, you can close this discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medicine to improve rapid progressive motility
- Medicines to improve sperm motility
- Siddha medicine improve sperm count
- Siddha medicine increase sperm motility and count
- Sidhha medicine to increase motility
- Carnitor medicine for sperm motility
- Sperm motility siddha medicine
- Unani medicines for motility
- Decreasing sperm count motility even after taking medicines suggestions
- Any medicine treatment to improve semen motility count