Is it possible to have enlarged heart in 3 weeks after an angiogram?
There is some inconsistency in teh reports!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best during difficult moments like these.
I have reviewed the information fully. Angiography looks inside the arteries and not the size of the heart. I will understand if he were to miss saying the artery is big because he did an angiography and not a heart ultrasound. However, with the autopsy report saying he has sever coronary artery disease, they doo not add up. Three weeks is not sufficient fro stenosis to progress from 30% too sever which is usually over 70%. I think it would be reasonable to ask the doctors to reconcile the reports and tell you what went wrong and where because they do not add up.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Sorry once more for your loss. If there is something more you would like us to talk about, please let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to fix an enlarged heart
- Enlarged heart after heart attack
- 26 week fetus with enlarged heart
- How to care for an enlarged heart
- Enlarged heart after pregnancy
- Nuclear testing for enlarged heart
- Enlarged heart heart burn
- Enlarged heart after c section
- Enlarged heart after bronchitis
- 31 weeks pregnant baby has enlarged heart