Is it possible to conceive again with tubal ligation?
Routinely done Surgery
Thanks for your query.
This is very much possible. The tubes were cut and burnt, means cauterized.
The Surgeon will remove the the blocked part and do a tubal re-attachment.
This procedure is called re-canalization.
Consult your Gynecologist. He / She may do it or refer you to the appropriate Doctor.
This can be done by an open approach or can even be done by Laparoscopic approach.
Have a very good Hemoglobin, normal serum proteins and be corrected with multivitamins for a better results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tubal ligation and pregnancy u
- Tubal ligation and cramping
- Trying to conceive how to get rid of tubal ligation
- Is it possible to be pregnant while having tubal ligation
- Hypothyroidism tubal ligation surgery
- Mononessa after tubal ligation
- Tubal ligation frequent urination
- Is pregnancy possible after tubal ligation
- Pregnant after tubal ligation
- What are the chances of conceiving post tubal ligation