• question-icon

Is it possible to abort 5 months of pregnancy?

Posted on Wed, 25 May 2016 in Women's Health
Question: i need to know the best way of abortion i am 5 months pregnancy and i came to know about it last week so i want to remove soon as possible please mam help me in this my age is 21
Answered by Dr. Zenab Tambawala 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sorry

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Sorry to say that at 5 months it not possible by law to get an abortion.

It is not allowed by law and it is not advisable as it can affect your health as well. The best option for you would be to see a doctor immediately and take proper care of the pregnancy. You can contact a social worker with the help of your doctor and discuss all your problems with them. They provide support and help and if you do not want to keep the baby after it is born they help the baby to get into adoption.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Dr. Zenab Tambawala

OBGYN