Is it possible to abort 5 months of pregnancy?
Sorry to say that at 5 months it not possible by law to get an abortion.
It is not allowed by law and it is not advisable as it can affect your health as well. The best option for you would be to see a doctor immediately and take proper care of the pregnancy. You can contact a social worker with the help of your doctor and discuss all your problems with them. They provide support and help and if you do not want to keep the baby after it is born they help the baby to get into adoption.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Precaution taken after abortion of 5month pregnancy
- One month pregnancy abortion
- Abortion in 5th month of pregnancy
- 5 month pregnancy abortion in selangor
- Is abortion possible during one month of pregnancy
- Possibility of pregnancy after abortion
- Pregnancy abort regestrone 5
- Medical abortion for a 5month pregnancy
- If your pregnancy is of 5 weeks then is it possible that papaya abort
- Pregnancy of 4 months abortion possible
- What causes vaginal bleeding followed by positive UPT?
- Suggest treatment for syphilis
- Can a 47 year old woman with irregular menstruation conceive?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstruation
- What causes whitish vaginal discharge post protected sex?
- Suggest treatment for lichen sclerosus
- What causes persistent headache and hot flashes?
- How effective is Plan B emergency contraceptive in preventing pregnancy?
- Suggest ways to heal the body and regain energy after an abortion
- Is it possible to abort 5 months of pregnancy?