Is it possible for someone to develop soft tissue sarcoma during teenage?

Question
Is it possible for someone to develop soft tissue Sarcoma as a young teenager and remain essentially asymptomatic for a number of years (pattern of sever pain once or twice a year) before developing more sever symptoms?
Brief history: possible Dixon exposure in the mid 60's -1971 first episode of sever pain anterior R scapula, high wbc count lasting about a week to 10 days. develop a pattern of these episodes once or twice a year until the late eighties, when two Hypobaric Decompression Sickness hits 1. type one (bends pain) only, 2. type one and possible type four (neurological involvement) change the pattern to a chronic pain condition since then I also have pain in other areas as well as lumps in both L &R trapezius and L Teres Major. Pain in the lower abdomen just above the groin on both L and R sides (not bladder or Prostrate related) and in the past couple of weeks a new spot just below the rib cage (Possible liver or gald bladder maybe muscular)
I have other medical issues that are also associated with Dixon.
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:

No, it is not possible for a cancer like soft tissue sarcoma to start during teenage and remain asymptomatic for years.

Since the half life of elimination of Dixon is around 8 to 10 years, the Dixon you wee exposed years back could still persists in you body and be the cause of soft tissue sarcomas.

You may have to get the tender point in you body examined for a better understanding of the same.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.