Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is it normal to have unusually large testicles and will it affect my sexual life?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Dear drs. My name is balachander my age 28 my problem is testicle(Balls) are made to big balls but my friends they are'nt anyone but how get it me? and my friends aslo shamed and insult to me, please tell about this matter and good suggetion to for reduce the testicle(Balls) size and medicine details please give me and I am unmarried and may not feature sexual problems creates please gide to me? and i am not sex with any women
Tue, 1 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 20 minutes later
Dear Balachander,

Thanks for posting query.Your problem is that you think that your testicles are big and none of your friends are having this.

Just relax,normally some size variation is common and there is no size common to all.The important thing I would like to know is that whether it has increase in size from some time or they are like this only.

First possibility is that you are having normal testicles and your apprehension is wrong.The second possibility is that you might have disease called hydrocele in which the fluid gets collected in the outer layers of testis and that leads to increase in size.

The best option for you would be ,to visit your family doctor and get your self examined.After examination things will be clarified.Your doctor will find out the cause and if as I have said it is hydrocele the necessary treatment will be advised to you.

The examination if turns out to be normal then there is not reason to worry or feeling shy.In either case you will not have sexual problems in your life.

I hope I have helped you to understand your issue,still if you want some more information from me,I will be available for follow up.Please feel free to ask.

Bye and take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Is it normal to have unusually large testicles and will it affect my sexual life? 11 hours later
dear Dr. pragnesh sir,

my queries also knows to you and one more question to you sir; my testis is like a cricket ball is given to one hand size and it is fixed and attached (with cricket ball size like) to penis i have not any cheup about this matter and i try clearly explain to you thats why.when are i used my dress of phant pussing to out of dress while i could not inshirting my dress this things are where i goas to market i shamed by me out of persons i derctly saw to those that palce those are ok is like inshirt.Those's are small testis in market other peoples but how to i problem to this age and once again i important tell to you : I SAW MARKET WALL POSTS WHERE I SEE LIKE PICTURES AND TV SHOWS CINEMAS BOOKS(PUBLISHERS) EVERY THING GET TOUCHED SEXY PICTURES AND BEAUTY WOMEN BODY PARTS TOUCHING HEAVLY AND ALSO MY MAY BE SO THAT PROBLEM I FACED I TRY TO RUGGLING PENIS WITH BY HAND THIS ARE HAPPY TO MY HOURT SOOO THATS WHY MY TESTICS ARE GET TO MADE CRICKET BALL SIZE this are main thing problems in my life you know i am not married i am a job holder in out of stations and i try to cheking early to family doctor and about that matter kindly please suggetion to me
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 22 minutes later
Dear Chander,

Good to see you back.

I can understand your problem and also I know that you are socially embarrassed with this too much.

The size of testis that you are describing definitely seems to be large.Another thing which you want to know :whether it is due to masturbation.There is absolutely no relation between them.

The first possibility which I see in your case is of hydrocele.This is a condition where the testis increase in size to a large extent and it is painless.In day to day life it can also cause discomfort because of its size,nothing else.

To clarify this it is better to consult a doctor,who after physical examination will advise ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis and surgical treatment.

Please stop worrying ,this is 100% treatable and after that you also can do in shirt and move out in style without shying.

Do not take unnecessary stress,though not an emergency, getting early medical care is better.

Wish you good health
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor