Is it normal to have slightly brighter vision in one eye?
,plus so nervous about upcoming test....riding about ME or brain tumor accociated with nevritis.Please help.
Investigation for neuritis
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Once the doctor wants to rule out neuritis it will be a very welcome idea to get the issue settled and be without stress about it.
Go ahead with complete investigation and do get back to us in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do i have blurred vision one eye normal eye exam
- Slightly yellow eyes
- Slight burning sensation in the eyes
- Feel slight pain in eye
- Blurred vision one eye test normal
- Slight twitch in corner of eye
- Brighter eyes when pregnant
- Slight dizziness behind eyes
- Sudden pain in eyes eye pressure is normal
- Slight dizziness tired eyes