Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
Hii..hope you are doing well. It is common to have mild sippage from nasal
Hii..hope you are doing well. It is common to have mild sippage from nasal pack from severe bleed. If it stops when you don't make movements it is fine. If you are having continuous sippage on movements then it's alarming. It you are spitting blood continuously then consult doctor else it's fine.
As sipage is anteriorly then bleeding is anterior, if bleeding is posterior
As sipage is anteriorly then bleeding is anteriorly, if bleeding is posteriorly then you will have continuous blood spitting. Bleeding from one nose don't go to another nose. So it is anterior bleeding from one nose. Small sipage is fine, stops over time. If it is continuous then consult a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a