Is it normal to have palpitations after placing the PICC line?
Hello and thank you for your question.
These symptoms are not normal and you need to contact your doctor right away. If you can not be seen by your doctor today then you should go to an urgent care or emergency center to be seen and checked. Palpitations, chest pressure and shortness of breath can be signs of a serious problem with your heart. Do not delay. Make sure you are seen by a doctor today. This could be very serious.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Palpitations and light headed normal
- Palpitations normal echo
- Picc line heart palpitations
- Breathlessness after climbing stairs palpitation normal
- Palpitate after drinking is that normal
- Heart palpitations but echo normal
- Heart palpitations normal ekg
- Are palpitations normal
- Heart palpitations after picc line inserted
- Normal echocardiogram palpitations