Is it normal to have irregular or shorter periods after a miscarriage?
No need to worry.
After a miscarriage, it is normal to have irregular or shorter periods for the next 2-3 cycles. After a miscarriage, it is best to wait for at least 4-06 months before planning for the next pregnancy so that your body gets time to heal well.
Just wait for the next 1-2 cycles and in case the cycles are shorter then get oral hormonal pills prescribed by your gynecologist to regularize the periods. Your ovulation will return to normal once the periods become regular.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clumpy period after miscarriage
- Early period after miscarriage
- Periods worse after miscarriage
- Period pain after miscarriage
- Periods after miscarriage spotting no periods
- Still no period after miscarriage
- Period symptoms after miscarriage
- Pregnant after miscarriage without period
- Why is my period irregular after miscarriage
- Ovulation period after miscarriage
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...