Is it normal to have eustachian tube dysfunction for 1
Hii. Hope you are doing well.
Eustachian tube dysfunction more than 1.5 months may take more than 3 months to resolve depending on the nature and severity of problem. If you are having recurrent cold then dysfunction will be recurrent and intermittent. In that case you need to take some nasal spray and steam inhalation. If there is no allergic symptoms and you are still having eustachian tube dysfunction,then you undergo a nasal endoscopy to see your eustachian tube opening. If the endoscopy is normal then dysfunction will resolve on spray,steam inhalation and valsalva manouvre but it will take at least 3 months. You can take chewing gum during ascent and descent of flight to improve the dysfunction.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a