Is it normal to have asymmetrical palatopharyngeal arches? The one
Hii. Yah it is normal to have asymmetric palatopharyngeal arch. There is no
Hii. Yah it is normal to have asymmetric palatopharyngeal arch. There is no harm in it. It is normal and may be due to pharyngitis. But you have to see whether your tonsils are asymmetric or not. Tonsils are bounded by palatopharyngeal and palatoglossal arch. Asymmetric tonsils need to be investigated properly. It is enlarged due to tonsillitis,tonsillare abscess or any parapharyngeal tumours.
Hii. I have seen your picture. Its normal. It is due to pharyngitis and aci
Hii. I have seen your picture. Its normal. It is due to pharyngitis and acid reflux. Take betadine gargle after food and omeprazole tablet before food. Drink plenty of water. Avoid spicy food, excessive tea, coffee. Sleep after 2 hours of dinner. Take all these for long 1 month. No need for any antibiotic.
Hii. Acid reflux always present even without heartburn. It can present pain
Hii. Acid reflux always present even without heartburn. It can present pain on one side and enlarged circumvallate papillae also. So there is nothing to worry. If your ear drum is congested then it may be due to acute infection. You can start tablet augmentin, antiallergic tablet and fluticasone nasal spray. It will resolve within 2 week.
Hii. Soft palate has many pits which is normal. Sometimes it gets congested
Hii. Soft palate has many pits which is normal. Sometimes it gets congested. It may or may not be cancer sores. No need to worry about unless it's hurting. Do betadine gargle. You can start a vitamin tablet for 1 month.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a