Is it normal for my urine to smell sweet at 37 weeks of pregnancy?
Urine routine, rule out Ketones. Small, frequent meals.
First of all do not panic.
I will suggest you to get urine routine examination done.
Sometimes, metabolic changes in pregnancy or prolonged periods of no food intake can lead to production of substances like ketones in the blood.
when it gets excreted in the urine, urine might get sweet and fruit like odour.
I will suggest you to have small frequent meals.
Do not have gap of more than 4 hours between 2 meals.
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cloudy urine and foul smell in 40weeks pregnancy
- Pregnancy urine smell week 27
- Bubbles in urine week 37 pregnancy
- Pus cells in urine during 37 weeks of pregnancy
- Urine smells pregnancy 37 weeks
- Pus in the urine 37 weeks pregnancy
- Sweet urine smell and pregnancy
- 37 weeks pregnancy painful urination
- Pregnancy 39 weeks foul urine smell
- Foamy urine during pregnancy 37 weeks