question-icon

Is it normal for WBC and RBC numbers to fluctuate?

Posted on Fri, 7 May 2021
Question: hello. is it normal for wbc and rbc numbers to fluctuate? I'm afraid they are getting lower . I have photos of my last 5 tests. for wbc and rbc. dates are included. the one attached on the farthest left I just took yesterday. the one next to it I took on may 2018 ( but I did not fast for that one and took it in the afternoon, I'm afraid the desired increase of wbc was caused by that), the one next to that is April 2018, and the last one is April 2017. from 2011-2015 I had higher wbc counts on my tests. I'm afraid of leukemia or cook cancer. I'm 49 and a male. thank you.
Answered by Dr. Dr. Esmeralda Sera (21 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Blood tests

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

In my opinion you have nothing to be concerned.Its normal for WBC and RBC to fluctuate in the normal range

The diagnosis of cancer and leukemia it’s not that easy,it’s complicated

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist