Is it necessary to exercise for weak nerves in ear?
By test report I have losses hearing capacity by almost 40% in both ears
After examination doctor told me ear nerves are weak no alternative is there except hearing aid. And also told an exercise close your mouth and nose and breath out through ear is it correct to do the exercise please reply
If your nerves are weak then no need of exercise
I have gone through your query; and for your kind information if your nerves are weak then no need of exercise.
For better management send me the report of pure tone audiogram. If you have sensorineural hearing loss or mixed hearing loss in your audiogram then hearing aid is the better option.
If you have conductive hearing loss then go for the impedance Audiometry and managed according to the report of this test.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluid in ear during exercise
- Heart beat in ears on exercise
- Heart beat in ears while exercising
- Inner ear exercises for vertigo
- Exercise to cure nerve weakness
- Physical exercise ear blockage
- Exercise for nerve weakness
- Ear muffle exercise after
- Ears block during exercise
- Exercising with a perforated ear drum