Is it harmful to take Tramadol and Tylenol together?
Yes you can
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
Yes you can take both tramadol and tylenol..
There is a form of pill called ultracet that is a combo med of tramadol and tylenol.
Try to drink much more fluids like water and reduce salt.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tramadol and cymbalta taking together
- Can i take pamprin and tylenol together
- Tramadol and ibuprofen taken together
- Extra strength tylenol vs tramadol
- Tramadol and prozac ok together
- Is it safe to take tranxenetramadol and tylenol together
- Give tramadol and morphine together
- Taking paracetamol and tramadol together
- Tramadol vs tylenol 3
- Take tramadol and gabapentin together