Is it bad to eat raw ground beef once in a while?
Is not that bad if it is controlled.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Ground beef risks to health are more related to the possibility of infection transmission by disease causing bacteria.
Other risks include increased possibility of heart disease and hypertension due to fatty acids it contains, but this is true only if it is used oftentimes.
If you test it once in awhile and ground beef is controlled and certified about no bacterial infection, I don't think it causes any harm.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is eating raw pork bad
- Bowel movements that look like ground beef
- Bowel movement like raw ground beef
- Is eating chapstick once bad
- Shit looks like raw ground beef
- Is smoking marijuana once a while bad
- Stool looks like raw ground beef
- Ground beef looking stool
- Is eating raw rice bad for health
- Is it bad to chew tobacco once in a while