Is it advisable to use glasses with difference is axis?
Wrong axis can cause visual disturbances
I can understand your concerns.
I have gone through your attached reports as well.
Yes, certainly it not safe to use eye glasses with different axis.
This may cause difficulty in vision overall and further worsening as well.
I advise you to get a vision check up in a different eye center and use the appropriate glass parameters.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it advisable to use frisium long term
- Can i switch glasses with slight difference in power
- Advise on the use of meprate for postponing the periods
- Is it advisable to use progestogel during pregnancy
- Having vision problem and wearing glasses need advise
- Is regular use of demelan advised
- Is evista advised for long term use
- Different vitamins and their uses
- Difficulty in changing focus quickly using different glasses related
- Dentists using magnifying glass