Is it advisable to take Cialis in the morning and Viagra at night?

Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Can you take 10 mg cialis in the morning and 25 mg Viagra at night ?
I noticed Viagra gives me fuller erection but cialis keeps me ready for unexpected
encounter.

I just don't want to have some kind of chemical reaction , I tend to take small
dosses of these products.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
it's better not to take both

Detailed Answer:

cialis has a longer duration of action. Viagra acts fast but its levels are reduced equally fast. Mixing both may cause an increased rate of side effects. I can't (nobody can) say what will happen to you but why risk it. The drugs have a fairly fast action, so if you're planning to have a sexual intercourse you can take one of them about 1 hour before the intercourse.

Neither 10mg of cialis nor 25mg of viagra are the highest doses but why risk hypotension and other serious side effects?

I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again if you'd like any clarification or further information.

Kind Regards!