Is it advisable to take 1 sachet of L-arginine during 36 weeks of pregnancy?
You can take it safely at 36 weeks. Thanks.
I am Dr. Neel Kudchadkar, and I'll help you here.
1. L-Arginine is a non essential amino acid. (meaning food supplement)
2. This has no problems in pregnant or breast feeding women till date.
3. This has been established by clinical safety trials that it can improve the oligohydramnios status
and thus even prolong the pregnancy till expected date.
4. Please follow up once in two weeks with your obstetrician to check for the wellbeing of the fetus.
5. Stick to all the medications advised and drink plenty of water. This is also very helpful in
increasing the AFI.
Thanks for using HCM.
Feel free to ask more queries.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
But my question is, is it enough to take 1 XXXXXXX of L-arginine power is enough?
I was advised by my previous doctor to take 3 XXXXXXX (morning, afterlunch, and night). but now i was given only one XXXXXXX (morning) by my newly visited doctor. Is this enough to keep amniotic fluid level?
Yes. Take this dose. Thanks.
1. If you feel more comfortable with 3 sachets, then by all means take them.
2. Take them as your previous OBGYN precribed them.
3. I strongly feel and think that 1 XXXXXXX would be enough.
4. The precribed dose is 3 grams. Sachets have different capacities.
5. Kindly exercise discretion and common sense in taking the supplement.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- L arginine and proanthocyanidin granules during pregnancy
- L arginine benefits during pregnancy
- How l arginine granules useful during pregnancy
- L arginine granules during pregnancy is safe
- Arginine granules sachet in pregnancy
- L arginine gyargin benefits during pregnancy
- Arginine granules during pregnancy
- What is arginine granules during pregnancy
- Arginine granules during pregnancy fetal growth
- Arginine granules during pregnancy at 30 weeks