Is it advisable to stop cold medication after a day of usage?
Depends on the medications.
Welcome to healthcare-magic.
I had gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
If your doctor has prescribed antibiotics, they should be taken for complete three days course.
Symptomatic medications like antihistamines, medications for fever like paracetamol could be stopped, if you are feeling alright symptomatically.
Nothing to worry. You will be fine.
Hope i have answered your question. If you have any further questions , I am happy to help.
Wish you a good health and speedy recovery.
- Dr.Paparaja S. MBBS, MS
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold medication and cholesteral
- Infant with greenish stools stomach cramps and cold medication
- Cough and cold medications for ketogenic diet
- Fever with colds medical certificate example
- Medical after a cold being hoarse
- Cold medications you can take on lisinopril
- Does cold medication affect noriday
- Cold medication for g6pd babyes
- What cold medications can i take with beta blockers
- Cold medication heart surgery
- What causes severe ear pain, headaches, nausea and lightheadedness?
- Is it safe to give Motrin along with Sudafed for strep throat?
- Suggest the type of specialist to consult for word retrieval aphasia
- What causes hard lump on inside of throat?
- Can Azithromycin be taken for nasal congestion and ear pain?
- What causes constant throat clearing and cough?
- Suggest treatment for swelling on the chin
- What could cause a child to fail in hearing test?
- Suggest treatment for bumps near wisdom tooth and headaches
- What causes black spots behind ear with bleeding?