Is intercourse safe during 37 weeks of pregnancy?
Yes. Intercourse is safe.
Welcome to healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
You need not worry about infection. Intercourse is okay. If your test result is positive for Group B streptococcus, you need to take antibiotics again during delivery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loss of erection during intercourse during pregnancy
- Is intercourse during pregnancy is harmful
- How safe is it to have intercourse during pregnancy
- Gush of fluid during pregnancy right after intercourse
- Safe days for intercourse to avoid pregnancy
- Safe day for intercourse without pregnancy
- Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy
- Is it safe to have intercourse daily during pregnancy
- Intercourse during twin pregnancy
- Is it safe to have intercourse in pregnancy
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?