Is intake of Red bull advisable while on Lorazepam?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I am 39 year old male with no health problems apart form depression and anxiety. My doctor prescribed me with 10mg of escitalopram every night and 3 1mg doses of lorazepam throughout the day. Is there a problem if I seldom drink a can of red bull throughout the day?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I do not think so

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

10 mg of escitalopram is good for anxiety as well as depression and one mg of lorazepam can be considered good for round the clock control of anxiety.

I do not find any problem with prescription and will not affect you if you do not drink a can of redouble throughout day.

I hope this answers you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.