Is impotence treatable?
IF YOU HAVE A CARDIA CAT SERGURY, AND THEIR PUT STANT IN YOUR HEART FOR THE BLOOD CAN FLOOR WELL, AND YOUR HEART IS WEEK NOT PUMPING ENOUGH BLOOD WHAT CAN NEXT THING TO BE DONE, IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS ALREADY?
It can be treated
impotence can be treated.
You need to see a urologist to get few tests done. one of them would be injection of prostaglandin into penis to assess if there is enough blood flow and no other problem.
After confirmation of blood flow, further treatment can be advised.
Your heart surgery has nothing to do with impotence.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?