Is implantation bleeding heavier in a twin pregnancy?
Implantation bleeding is highly variable from person to person.
There is no proven study that implantation bleeding with twins or multiples is heavier or lasts longer than with a singleton pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
All the best.
Dr. Aarti Abraham, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spotting during pregnancy implantation bleeding
- Implant removal and pregnancy
- Implantation bleeding ectopic pregnancy or just pill period
- Does no implantation bleeding mean not pregnancy
- Signs pregnancy implantation bleeding
- What is implantation bleeding and does it indicate pregnancy
- Pre implantation bleeding in pregnancy
- Trying to conceive mild spotting implantation bleeding or pregnancy
- Implantation bleeding after positive pregnancy test
- Xylometazoline implantation pregnancy