Is hydrocortisone safe to use frequently to treat psoriasis?
Hydrocortisone cream/lotion can be used frequently
Yes hydrocortisone cream or lotion can be used frequently in psoriasis as it is a very mild steroid and won’t have much side effects even if used frequently.
I would recommend you to use a moisturising lotion containing white soft paraffin on the entire body 2-3 times in a day.
This will help you further in dealing with psoriasis.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Coconut oil is very good for psoriasis
Yes coconut oil is very good for psoriasis. You can continue with it.
I am sorry but I don’t have much experience with placenta gels.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat hair psoriasis
- Treat scalp psoriasis naturally
- Treat psoriasis penis calcipotriol
- Will elocon treat erythrodermic psoriasis ?
- Will topicort treat guttate psoriasis ?
- Treating psoriasis on butt cheeks
- Treat scalp psoriasis
- Creams to treat psoriasis
- Will calcitrene treat psoriasis vulgaris ?
- How to treat scalp psoriasis
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs