Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Is hospitalization necessary while suffering from pneumonia and UTI?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2015
Answered : 312 Questions
Spoke with urologist from this site before, his advice was as follows:

I was @ hospital last night... being treated for a urinary tract infection that is refusing to go away, plus was not told by hospital staff that I am developing bad pneumonia, this was told to caretaker of assisted living place I am in. Should I have been kept at hospital since I am disabled, paraplegic since 1992
Dr.P T Patil's answer:
Brief Answer:
Better to get hospitalized .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

In view of multiple health issue that you have and developed UTI and Pneumonia .I would suggest y to get admitted in Hospital for proper treatment with appropriate antibiotics and other support and nursing care that you may require .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
There is no one awake for me to turn to for help Dr. It is 2am here in AZ.. I looked into being hospitalized and talked to 2 different hospitals...
I wanted to try another hospital than the one last night, was told I had to talk to Banner Baywood medical center, which I spoke of earlier.... Charge nurse doesn't know what to do to help me....I do feel the heavyness in my chest ergo I can't sleep...on top of the stress of finding medical staff so incompetent. No one can validate my 911 call if I make one....I'm close to mental breakdown, tears falling from a soul taught not to shed tears when faced by the hardests challenges...
Asked by Me , 32 minutes ago
How can I follow your advice when ALL doors are closed to me, when I need help the most?
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,

Just go in the emergency room and ask for help. If the hospital does not hospitalize you, they will prescribe antibiotics at least.
If not, get them prescribed by your family doctor.
All you need is to take some antibiotics (such as Azytromycine) some antiinflammatory (Tylolhot), multivitamine Complex and eat healthy fresh juices, teas, and good food. Few deep breathe every half hour will help keep the lungs functioning. Take adequate rest.

At the most important is you try to keep your inner peace. Sometimes all you need to get better is the inner peace.
Remember that you are loved and that the urinary or the pulmonary infection will go away soon.
Do not worry, cause there is nothing to worry.

I wish you a fast relief and I know that you will have it soon.

Best Regards,
Dr. Eni

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor