Is honey with ginger safe to take during pregnancy?
Yes it's safe.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
I am glad that you are trying to treat this cough and cold in a natural way as any medicine should be avoided in pregnancy.
Honey and ginger are absolutely safe in pregnancy and you should also do steam inhalation along with it.
In case you have running nose or cough is severe, Tablet Avil can be taken in night time and is considered safe in pregnancy.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ginger and honey in pregnancy
- Lemon ginger and honey during pregnancy
- Ginger and honey tea drinking during pregnancy
- Ginger tea during pregnancy
- Is ginger lemon and honey safe during pregnancy
- Effect of ginger and honey in pregnancy
- Is ginger honey safe during pregnancy
- Is ginger and honey is good during pregnancy
- Honey and ginger during pregnancy
- Ginger in pregnancy