Is hitting the head after a fell during snowboarding with no sign of concussion worrisome?
Im in canada snow boarding and fell on my back and banged my head without a helmet( i fell lightly not hard). I have no signs of concussion but just wondering if im ok ?
I have a very mild head ache like very slight. Other then that feel normal. Didnt go blurry or black out just double checking for precaution. Thanks
Possible insignificant head injury
I can certainly understand your concern
As per your symptoms, the possibility of a significant head injury is unlikely.
But nevertheless, report to ER in case of you develop any of the following symptoms in the next 72 hours with an MRI scan of brain.
Altered levels of consciousness
Sudden onset or worsening of headache
Dr. Suresh Heijebu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Squishy lump on head after a concussion
- Baby fell off bed signs of concussion
- Muscle spasms after head concussion
- Sensitive head after concussion
- Fell on tailbone after concussion
- Light headed and weak after concussion
- Head heaviness after concussion
- Line in vision after bring hit on the head concussion
- Headache nausea after head being hit chances of a concussion
- Concussion after effects heaviness in head