Is hepatitis E included in hepatitis A, B and C test results?
no this virus is not included in the above panel
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
No, it does not include a test for hepatitis unless it is specifically mentioned.
Tests would only be done on the hepatitis viruses mentioned.
If you suspect hepatitis E or you wish to be assessed for this infection, you would need to let your doctor know.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?