Is hemorrhoids without bleeding normal?

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 in Lump
Question: Hi I'm a 40 year old female I have been diagnosed with hemroids just curious if it's normal to have hemmroids with out bleeding main symptom is rectal pressure/fullness which is driving me craxy
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hemorrhoids

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are like varicose veins around the rectum. They can bleed when the vein ruptures but normally they do not bleed. They cause pain around the rectal area and swelling. They usually resolve on their own as long as you don't strain while having a bowel movement. The treatments include suppositories or creams, Keeping the area clean, and avoid constipation. It's the pushing while having a bowel movement that causes the hemorrhoids so it is essential you don't strain or push to have a BM

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
Follow up: Dr. Ronald Schubert 3 hours later
Thanks for timely response how long until they clear
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 33 hours later
Brief Answer:
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome

Thanks for using this service.