Is heart rate of 230 bpm a cause for concern?
get your ECG and echocardiography done.
Welcome XXXXXXX voster at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns.
Since 230 heart rate is very high and it put a lot of stress on heart .In your case , if you havent develop any shortness of breath, fainting or chest pain then heart should be unaffected. The best way to determine whether it has affected heart or not is via ECG and echocardiography. If these two comes out normal then there is no need to worry.
Meanwhile stay calm and continue with your medication.
Hope it helps if you still have any query feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes thick yellowish coating on tongue and dry throat?
- What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck
- What causes severe fatigue in children?
- What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
- Suggest remedy for pain and redness on earlobe caused by an infection
- Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful...
- What causes swelling of the foreskin with fluid?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, post-nasal drip, body pain and...
- Suggest diet plan for a diabetic with high BP and hypothyroidism