Is heart damage a risk factor when diagnosed post recovery from heart blockage?
I was on and ,still am on, several blood pressure meds Hydrolozine 50 mg 3 times a day Spironolactone 25mg 2 x day motoprol 100mg 2x day losartan 50 mg 2x day. My pulse rate is 46 145/65 Is my pulse rate dangerously low
Not dangerously low, but needs correction
In your age low diastolic pressure, such as 50 and 60 is quite often and is not dangerous, so there is absolutely no need to change medications for low diastolic pressure.
Heart rate of 46 is not very dangerous if you have no complaints, but it is not desirable. so you need a correction of Metoprolol dose, it should be more than 50 bpm.
Hope this was of help
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Food to remove blockages in heart
- Heart blockage behind the heart
- Missed blockage heart catheterization
- Herbal medicines for heart blockage
- Stage 2 heart blockage
- Heart widowmaker blockage
- Home remedies for heart blockage
- Heart blockage and solution
- Is 80 blockage of heart dangerous
- Natural remedy for heart blockage