Is having persistent vaginal bleeding a cause for concern?
Thank you for your letter. Unfortunately, I will have to wait between 18-24 months to be seen at the only Uro-Gynecological Clinic in town. I had already 3 episodes of 2-4 days each of bleeding – funny enough: almost like my former cycle. Otherwise I am OK.
Try to push for an early appointment...
My lord, 18-24 months wait is a way too long. As the bleeding is continuing I sincerely feel an initial gynaecological view should be taken , definitely before a year. Please check if your local GP / physician can help you get an early appointment with a gynecologist atleast.
I would be happy to assist you if needed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- Infections that cause vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding causes and symptoms
- Causes of severe vaginal bleeding
- Causes of excessive vaginal bleeding
- Continuous vaginal bleeding causes
- Heavy vaginal bleeding causes
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding causes
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding