Is having pain with throbbing sensation in finger post injury normal?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your symptom of excruciating throbbing pain suggests development of infection at the wound site. You will have to take an antibiotic course along with ibuprofen to get it cured.
In my clinic practice,I generally advise a course of tab AUGMENTIN 625 mg three times a day for 5 days along with ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day and regular dressing,however you will have to consult your doctor for the prescription of either this antibiotic or any other antibiotic which he deems fit.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden ankle pain no injury
- Pain and tingling in the fingers after injury need treatment
- Ankle injury pain and swelling burning sensation
- Hving bruising swelling and pain post injury is it broken
- Arm injury bump on wrist and elbow no pain normal
- Is stomach pain post injury serious
- Knee injury persisting pain is that normal
- Painful lump on head no injury
- Iliofemoral ligament pain or injury
- Rib injury painful breathing and movement dizziness is this normal