question-icon

Is having an elevated absolute eosinophil count worrisome?

Posted on Wed, 12 Dec 2018
Question: Hello my absolute eosinophil count is 786 so what do i do.it is dangerous or not??
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal (17 minutes later)
Brief Answer:

Hello. It indicates either allergy or parasitic infection

Detailed Answer:

Hello!

I have gone through the report. Eosinophil count is elevated but you must not be worried.

It warrants you to look for any allergies or parasitic infections as these are most common cause of elevated eosinophils.

Talk to your doctor and he can advise you more test to look for these conditions. There is nothing like a dangerous situation and it will recover after proper treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal,
Oncologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal (16 minutes later)
I meet my doctor they said to me Check your Food Allergy test and thanks for your answer i will test food allergy test and i send you report after 3 days
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal (51 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome.

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal
Oncologist
Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist