Is having an elevated absolute eosinophil count worrisome?
Hello. It indicates either allergy or parasitic infection
I have gone through the report. Eosinophil count is elevated but you must not be worried.
It warrants you to look for any allergies or parasitic infections as these are most common cause of elevated eosinophils.
Talk to your doctor and he can advise you more test to look for these conditions. There is nothing like a dangerous situation and it will recover after proper treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Deepak Sundriyal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Absolute eosinophil count calculation
- Zero absolute eosinophils count
- Absolute eosinophil count treatment
- Absolute eosinophil count calculat
- What is absolute eosinophil count
- Absolute eosinophil count formula
- Medicine for absolute eosinophil count
- Absolute eosinophil count cough
- Absolute eosinophil count procedure
- Absolute eosinophil count anaesthesia
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...