Is hair smoothening safe for a 14 weeks pregnant woman?
Can go for it
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Tes you can very well go for it.
Nothing to worry.
In case you have any other question, I will be happy to help.
Dr Manisha Jain.
Yes dear, Many of my patients get it done even twice in pregnancy.
I work in a high profile multi speciality hospital and get in touch with dermatologists on regular basis.
So you can very well go gif it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cefodox safe for a pregnant woman
- Is emanzen safe for pregnant woman
- Tetralysal is safe for pregnant woman
- Bactidol safe pregnant woman
- Allergex safe for pregnant woman
- Is cephalexin safe for 35 weeks pregnant woman
- Albothyl safe to pregnant woman
- 14 weeks pregnant have spotting is the baby safe
- Celestamine safe for pregnant woman
- Are candizole safe for pregnant woman