Is granulocytes count of 0.70 a cause for concern?
Question: Immature granulocytes are high 0.70. Should I be worried
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Immature granulocytes present in blood should i be concerned
- Granulocytic white blood cells
- Immature granulocytes percent
- What is a granulocyte count
- Is oncovin used in the treatment of cancer, acute granulocytic leukemia ?
- Elevated absolute granulocytes
- Extradural massmitosisextramyeloid granulocytic sarcomalympoplasmacytic lymphomacancer
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor
- Types of granulocytes
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
Questions Answered By Dr. Esmeralda Sera