Is foot pain a sign of plantar fasciitis?
Can be plantar fasciitis.
Thanks for posting your query.
From your symptoms, it seems that you are suffering from plantar fasciitis. It happens due to inflammation of the plantar fascia.
A short term rest and oral anti inflammatory drugs are required to take care of the inflammation.
To help the pain, ice the area immediately after getting up in the morning. You can use either a store-bought cold pack or a frozen wet towel. Ice for 10 or 15 minutes. To reduce inflammation, take an aspirin or ibuprofen at mealtime.
You may need few physiotherapy sessions along with prescription anti inflammatory drugs after getting yourself examined from an Orthopedician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes plantar fasciitis pain
- Is pain from plantar fasciitis curable
- Plantar fasciitis causing knee pain
- Help with plantar fasciitis pain
- Exercises to alleviate pain from plantar fasciitis
- Will plantar fasciitis causes pain in the heels
- Ankle pain with plantar fasciitis
- Not plantar fasciitis
- Plantar fasciitis and knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis foot pain