Is fluctuation in the heart rate normal during resting?
I would recommend as follows:
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that these heart rate fluctuations are quite normal during resting.
Anyway, considering your complaints and your past medical history, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician and performing some tests:
- a cardiac ultrasound to examine your heart function and structure
- an ambulatory 24-48 hours ECG monitoring to examine your heart rhythm trends and investigate for possible cardiac arrhythmia
- complete blood count for anemia
- blood electrolytes for possible imbalance.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above issues.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fast resting heart rate normal ecg suggestions
- Resting heart rate 85 per minute is it normal
- Normal resting heart rate in third trimester
- Normal resting heart rate smoker
- Normal resting heart rate thyroid
- Normal resting heart rate at 108
- 91 resting heart rate normal 24
- Normal heart rate during exercise
- What is a normal postpardum resting heart rate?
- Is a 170 heart rate normal for resting
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?